Harry Spy

Friday, October 07, 2005
Explosion
Last night was the scariest, nastiest most horrible, most terrible night there was a big, humungo, (as Flander always says) heydidingley explosion I've ever seen or heard (I haven't seen an actual explosion before) i was so terrified. I though there were terrerists and thought binladen was on my door steps. It wasn't to funny when i heard the knocking. Then it happend I got hit on the head and died. Then the others threw me outside and ten i don't remeber anything. -sad tune in backround- im writing this message in the hospital at the moment and i have no pity t myself i stinck like tatti in other words poo. Wait i can feel the force inside me it like nothing i've ever done before it's a feeling i'm having for the first time wait the force is getting stronger AND ugh that felt good.
posted by Gagman @ 4:54 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey well your web site is so awsome i played a game and i really enjoyed tu thanx 4 having these kinds of stuff 4 us to enjoy seeing and playing thank you !!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey man this us so badass i really enjoyed this kinds of things but maybe YOU can have better pictures even though i kind of like it kind of sucked NOT seeing much graphic pictures thats wut we like 2 see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Gagman
Home: Berlington, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

NEW TEMPLATE, STILL MAKING CHANGES

hitcounter